Some Ask What They Will Make Us Eat When The Bugs Run Out As Globalists Insist NOW Is The Time To Switch Food Sources
The push is on as the EU approved mealworms (whole or powdered) for food there, and are even calling the bug foods “novel” (new) just as they did the coronavirus in late 2019, which doesn’t make it more acceptable. The WEF (AKA Evil ‘R Us) pushes bugs, along with ‘synthetic meat’ and weeds for human consumption. There are even web sites devoted to recipes with titles like “13 Reasons Why You Should Try The Black Soldier Fly In 2020” and “How to make DIY Cricket Flour”. Why the fuck would I want to do either?
They claim it could “save the planet” and that 80% of the world’s population eats some amount of bugs intentionally. If that were true then the other 20% of us wouldn’t need to do the same. What we really need is to be saved from the left. Next they say that there are already bugs in food, which is true but it isn’t intentional.
Most people don’t realize that the U.S. government has an “acceptable level of contamination” (as revealed in the 1985 book ‘Big Secrets’ by William Poundstone; a great read). For instance, the FDA allows one maggot or 15 fruit fly eggs per 100 grams of tomato sauce, and allows 2 rodent hairs and 50 insect fragments or one whole insect per 1/4 cup of cornmeal. And lets just say that if you cook rice be sure to rinse it first until the water comes out clear.
They say cattle create greenhouse gas but has anyone bothered to study bug farts? I’m 100% serious here. There are approximately 10 quintillion (10,000,000,000,000,000,000) bugs on Earth which is the largest biomass of animals. A cricket produces 0.1% of the greenhouse emissions a cow does. Now assuming all bugs are about equal (because to imply otherwise would be bug racism) multiply that by 10 quintillion.
And if bugs are so healthy to eat then why don’t we get cattle to eat the bugs, then we can keep eating the cattle. Just when I thought that joke suggestion would land I ran across someone suggesting using insects for that purpose would just prop up the current system. Well at least they acknowledged the option is there. Progress!
They make it sound so easy and safe. A favorite trick is to always list the alleged benefits (protein and other nutrients, easing of land and water use for food production, less methane, etc.) but there are cons as well. The FDA even issued an advisory that cicadas are in the same family as shrimp and lobsters so if you are allergic to seafood it isn’t a good idea to eat them either. And do NOT inform leftists about cockroaches and lobsters, they will get ideas.
The UK even ran a pilot program this year on schoolchildren where they fed them bugs and preached about the benefits nutritionally and for the environment. The intent is that kids will pester their parents and get the ball rolling. Insidious and evil!
This is all being introduced under the pretense of “alternative protein sources” but we wouldn’t need those if the left stopped attacking people who raise cattle, pigs and other animals. Don’t bugs have rights too? We know to the left babies don’t.
Which brings us to the answer to the question in the title. When the bugs run out the alt-far-left want us to switch to cannibalism. In fact they are already planting the seeds of that idea via articles over the last two years. Which reminds me of this scene from ‘The Matrix’ (1999) where Morpheous explains their current reality to Neo:
“There are fields…endless fields, where human beings are no longer born, we are grown. For longest time, I wouldn’t believe it…and then I saw the fields with my own eyes. Watched them liquefy the dead so they could be fed intravenously to the living. And standing there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the obviousness of the truth.”
It doesn’t stop with us though as a company recently announced cat food that is insect-based. So just 18 months after they stole the Presidency THIS is where the Democrats have lead us to, the sick fucks! They truly despise normality. Perhaps what we should do is “eat the rich”.
DISCLAIMER: “eat the rich” refers to standing up to those in power and holding them accountable, not an actual meal suggestion.
You can find us on social media here:
Parler is likely gone for good as of April 14, 2023.
Twitter account abandoned May 12, 2023, after Elon Musk hired WEF’er Linda Yaccarino as new CEO.
NOTE: We post new content regularly, and have a Comment section here in the shed (below every article), so please use it and help build the Reality community. If you enjoy our work please consider supporting Reality by using the “DonorBox” donation link, or the ‘Buy Me a Coffee‘ donation link…or both. Either way please bookmark us and help spread the word to family and friends. Thank you.